Friday, December 28, 2012

Lead by example

So many people are shady. So many people are delusional. And me, why I'm a fucking loud mouth and I just want to call them all out on their bullshit. If we don't, doesn't that make us all accomplices? It's not like they're murderers. It's just exploitative. Someone may come along and not know any better. My mouth has gotten me in trouble lots of times. I'm in an ass kissing business. You just have to smile and pretend that everyone is your friend. That shit is hard for me. I'm in this business because I'm passionate and I've never been any good at kissing ass. I'll give you my unfiltered opinion whether you want it or not, but so much shady shit goes on that I'd use up all my energy and still end up with a bunch of enemies in the end. So, I'll just keep my head down and try to work and try to get the fuck out of this town. 
   I've heard people sometimes get the impression of me that I'm full of myself. Bullshit. I think I suck, but I absolutely love what I do. I will always be working on myself. I will always be improving my craft and I would never presume to tell you how to improve yours. 
   Just lead by example. Just put your fucking head down and work and if you're so badass then it'll be obvious to us and we'll follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment