Sunday, December 26, 2010

Why war with god?

   A lot of people have been writing me emails telling me that they're worried about me. People send me their prayers and I am highly appreciative of their wishes for me. i thought I'd explain a little bit more about my war with god.
   I'm really not at war with god. The idea to me is meant to be ironic. I don't believe in god the way most people do. You see, through my life experiences I've felt the connection between all things. I've stood in awe of the vast complexity of things, yet the same electromagnetic force that spins the electrons around the nuclei of my atoms spins yours. It is a force unseeable and minuscule but it's energy transcends dimension. Despite race, creed religion, sex and species. There is a force beyond names and nationalities that drives us. It is the same force that drives Christians, Jews, Muslims and atheists. Once you understand this connectedness, truly realize the timeless eternity of all this, you realize the folly of the silly divisions we draw between ourselves.


  see, i do believe in creation and destruction. once you realize the beauty of consciousness you realize that we have a choice, every day every moment. We are alive with these amazing tools. We will experience negativity in our lives, but we can absorb that in to our creative selves and make the choice to only create something beautiful. to be a part of the creative force. In saying this I know that I create my own fair share of negativity, sometimes through my writing. but my intent is to share my thoughts and to sometimes be funny, but ultimately to relate the things I've learned.


In understanding my connection to it all I've learned what things in life that most value that are illusion. Time is and illusion. Ownership is an illusion and Death is an illusion. You cannot posses a person, only reflect on them and appreciate their beauty, but friendships and marriages only provide a brief sense of security. If you never had it, it can't be torn apart from you. Property is an illusion. The things we expend so much energy to amass, we cannot truly own. In the end they will all be swept away and we will realize what we wasted trying to pursue them. It is an affront to the creation, to believe we can divide and parcel. All things existing belong to all. To disrupt the earth, to destroy other species so that we can own snuggies and eat mcdonalds is a disrespect. We are not the center of the universe, we only perceive it from there.


   We have an obligation to allow all life to exist. To lift up man as well as the beasts and the plants an the land itself. This truth is not always clear in ancient books. Through mans fears he divided himself from everything. to feel special we put our own human characteristics on the force of life and tried to justify our dominion over the earth. We do not have dominion over anything. we are intrinsically entwined to everything. We have to go beyond what man wrote in the books and listen to that force, to try and see what connects us all with our own eyes. then we can create heaven on earth and beyond.


People may cal this hippy dippy bullshit, but I promise I've had moments of clarity where pain is an illusion, where loss is an illusion and I've felt these things with my core and that was only through going beyond the books and the labels and tapping in tho the experience. If that force drives you and gives you life then you are as equally a part of it as any prophet. No one consciousness has authority over your spirit. You are bound to a greater consciousness and a greater spirit. the thing to do with this knowledge is to walk and act with respect and awe of the beauty of this whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment